Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013


Mother's day is always special to me.  It's special because I am a mom to 9 precious children.  It was a struggle to get all 9 of them, but I'm am so blessed.  I miss and remember my 6 children who are not with me right now, but they are always in my heart.  I may not talk about them much, but they are not forgotten.  All 9 of my children have made me who I am today - A mother!  I'm grateful for that and I love them all!


For Mother's day Thomas surprised me with flowers and chocolate.  Rachel and Haley made me a gift at school.  What a nice surprise from my loved ones.  So grateful for their love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.